What's new

Kava Research NOW CLOSED Kava drinkers 50 y.o and up. (Compensated interview request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
This message is relayed from Reddit from the user: Botanicalexperiences

They're looking to talk to kava drinkers 50 years of age and up.

They compensate at the rate of $60/hr

Interviews are 30 minutes for a total of $30.00

I personally took the interview myself when they were looking for all ages, and they compensated me by purchasing drug test kits from amazon so we can test for false positives of MDMA. They are legitimate.

Link: https://37uyxzta122.typeform.com/to/xijqPft1

User message:
Hello If you are above 50 years old and have some prior experience with kava, I would love to hear about your experience. I’ll compensate you for your time ($30 for 30 minutes). Please click here to express interest in talking to me. Thank you and I hope to talk to you soon! Christophe

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
I clicked on the link, always happy to get free money - worth mentioning that it is open for people over 50 in 'Murica only.

nashfire

Stay Rooted
This message is relayed from Reddit from the user: Botanicalexperiences

They're looking to talk to kava drinkers 50 years of age and up.

They compensate at the rate of $60/hr

Interviews are 30 minutes for a total of $30.00

I personally took the interview myself when they were looking for all ages, and they compensated me by purchasing drug test kits from amazon so we can test for false positives of MDMA. They are legitimate.

Link: https://37uyxzta122.typeform.com/to/xijqPft1

User message:
Looks like he amended the age to be above 30 yrs now (in case that mattered to anyone) Easy to sign up and a few days left.
Bula

nashfire

Stay Rooted
I had an excellent chat with Christophe on Friday. We actually chatted for about an hour. As he is in France it was quite late his time; my 2 pm was his 11 pm (ish). Very friendly and relaxed conversation. I just received a $30 Amazon giftcard via email. Hopefully he got some value from my enthusiastic kava ramblings! Oh and he did say 30 yrs and up is cool too.
Bula! ::kavaleaf::

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Is this still being offered ?
It started almost 2 weeks ago, and I wondered if they exhausted both the need for it, as well as the funds.
Also, a link was removed from the Reddit post.
And when I submitted the form, at the end it said the person on the form does not have a Calendry account or something like that.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Is this still being offered ?
It started almost 2 weeks ago, and I wondered if they exhausted both the need for it, as well as the funds.
Also, a link was removed from the Reddit post.
And when I submitted the form, at the end it said the person on the form does not have a Calendry account or something like that.
Looks like it's closed. Thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.