What's new

Now selling on Amazon.com

Bula_Kava

Health Canada Approved
Kava Vendor
We are officially selling on Amazon.com now. 112, 224 and 448 gram bags available.

448 GR/16OZ Kava. Organic Noble Fijian Waka. Tested for Kavalactone Levels, Free of Any Metals, Bacteria and Mold., for $81.49 via @amazon Amazon product

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
How much do you typically pay for a lb of pure waka that is 6 years old? We also sell 1/4 lb and half lb bags too.
I'll admit that i don't often find vendors claiming the plants are 6 years old, I suppose I would have to try some to be fair, that aside i still wouldn't pay that much, it becomes a treat type kava (for me), a once in a blue moon type kava. In my opinion, the average kava drinker won't pay that much, kava is already expensive for your average Joe. I believe the $57-$67 (low) range is where Premium medium should sell for, based on my experience with premium root.

Some examples, Squanch waka - $60
GHK Anything - $57-$60

Bula_Kava

Health Canada Approved
Kava Vendor
I'll admit that i don't often find vendors claiming the plants are 6 years old, I suppose I would have to try some to be fair, that aside i still wouldn't pay that much, it becomes a treat type kava (for me), a once in a blue moon type kava. In my opinion, the average kava drinker won't pay that much, kava is already expensive for your average Joe. I believe the $57-$67 (low) range is where Premium medium should sell for, based on my experience with premium root.

Some examples, Squanch waka - $60
GHK Anything - $57-$60
this was some of our last batch.

765AC74B-1CCA-476B-9588-EA495FB7D37E.jpeg

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I see the 8 oz option on Amazon, I'll try it next week. BTW that is one big ass chunk of root, you see the windshield crack I think (prolly a reflection), lol. Pretty neat.

Bula_Kava

Health Canada Approved
Kava Vendor
I see the 8 oz option on Amazon, I'll try it next week. BTW that is one big ass chunk of root, you see the windshield crack I think (prolly a reflection), lol. Pretty neat.
Yeah those were 7 year old roots from Savu Savu. Very good kava.

Bula_Kava

Health Canada Approved
Kava Vendor
It shows, I made 1 wash an hour ago and I am still nursing it. For sure the best kava on Amazon! I stand corrected, maybe the price is worth it afterall.
That’s great to hear. I knew you would enjoy it. We are currently going through logistics to see if we can reduce the price a bit. Thanks for your business.