What's new

Ofa's Kava

kw2292

Kava Curious
That's the spirit! Get involved. The more the merrier right?

I will be intrigued to see how the offa feels in relatiin to Pouni Ono, and TKR Reserve and Choice. There is no info or product description on thr website to go by.

So I really don't know what to expect.
What are your initial results with this kava? It’s pretty average from my first two sessions. Not necessarily in a bad way it definitely does what it needs to but I didn’t rush back to buy more. Heady but not overly stimulating. No noticeable sedation either.
The third time I went half and half with current Nangol Noble and that was a great early afternoon mix. Nangol mixes well with most anything for me though.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
What are your initial results with this kava? It’s pretty average from my first two sessions. Not necessarily in a bad way it definitely does what it needs to but I didn’t rush back to buy more. Heady but not overly stimulating. No noticeable sedation either.
The third time I went half and half with current Nangol Noble and that was a great early afternoon mix. Nangol mixes well with most anything for me though.
I will find out soon. Mine waits in customs awaiting payment.

Will be sure to update here with impressions.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Yeah I can't fully review it yet but it's stimulating. First time I had it by itself it made my neck muscles feel stiff I think but I have blended it with another tongan a few times before work with really good results. This is not one to drink at night in my opinion. I noticed being low on sleep at work after drinking it I was pretty sharp. Morning kava only.

kavaaa

Kavalier
Hey Kava Friends,

I am Bruce and I'm not new to kava but new to the Forum.
I've been selling Tongan Kava for the last 10 years and have never joined any forums.

Checkout our Ofa's Kava Store @ https://www.facebook.com/OFAS-KAVA-109794964129199/

I sold Pouni Ono Kava to Mike Munsel on Kalm With Kava between 2014-2019.

Hope to hear from you guys.

Malo
I tried to order to Texas and it said you don't ship here. What's up with that?

Update: Contacted Ofa's kava through e-mail and made them aware of the issue. They actually do ship to Texas. Bruce responded VERY quickly and took my order through e-mail. Looking forward to trying it!

Last edited:

Blergs

Kava Curious
Good day all .
I got TKR on way since I'm in Canada, first time with them. And have been looking at ofa's for a little bit. Not much on them, but if you look at Ono reviews 2019 and back 6yrs it's pretty much an ofa's review and I've seen alot of good feedback! :)

I like headier kavas as I have energy issues related to various things.

Any updates from you all here in this wonderful forum?!? (Long time lerker,first post)
Like my kava as strong as can be.

I did the math and after conversion to cad plus shipping, it evens out to about that of TKR, but with 3 more ounces (I usually get 2lb at a time)

@Krunk @Kapmcrunk etc

Thanks! :)

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Ofas is good quality for heady energetic kava, ordered twice and was happy. I like to mix it with a balanced kava. It gives energy but won’t floor you with headiness, so I use it in the morning before work. Good for focus.

Blergs

Kava Curious
Thank guys!
I went with TKR family reserve 2lb and N@H stone 1kg since there was a sale. First time for both.
I'll try ofa's in the future.
Now I'm excited like a kid at Xmas waiting for his gift lol