What's new

Oh please no.

Has anyone else noticed being too krunk off a "normal" (3 tablespoons in 16 ounces x 2 shells) of Stone? I think my tolerance has been obliterated. When I used to drink alcohol, the more I drank a variety of spirit, the more it would take for me to get a "buzz". Kava has a revere tolerance.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
You're good! I'm not sure why the rating system is so low on the website. Don't worry though its some sure-fire kava.

Yes I think you're very right, when I looked at all their other products, ALL the ratings are very low on EVERYTHING. I'm not sure why that is but I have heard great things about them all around. I got some stone from them and some hawaiian from paradise (which is, I hope, the "100% Hawaiian Awa" that everyone was raving about in 2010. Just starting my Kava journey here.

I made the mistake of buying from kona kava farm and their stuff just doesn't do anything for me at all. I am hoping to experience something with these new batches.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Stone and Hawaiian are sure bets. I think the ratings are a problem with the website as they are transitioning to a new one. I got kona'd the first time too. It's an honest mistake. The choices you've made will not disappoint.

kl.el187joker

Kava Enthusiast
you made 2 great choices. stone is a hard hitter for sure. and the paradise Hawaiian is just great all around. by far the best tasting i have come across in my opinion.