What's new

Old ass Tongan mystery waka

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
So, while @Henry might seem both likable and decent to the good people of this forum, I'm not here to defend the guy from the countless accusations and slander, I'm just giving you my impression of the black market kava he is peddling and how he conducts his ghoulish business. I do, however, not understand why anyone would say his being a brony is proof of evil doing.

It came super fast. It was vacuum sealed. Twice. It is potent and if you can get any of this stuff, I recommend you do so. Yes,
@Henry might be a well mannered and excellent speller, but why should anyone let that stand in the way of their experiencing this wonderful, wonderful kava? Why?

Because it's a very good kava.

Attachments

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I got a sample from NZ to the UK in about 5 days which is faster than I can get kava from the US?! Awesome stuff too although I got through about 8 or 9 tbsps. in one go to get an effect, could be because it was the first time with a new root? Super light tasting, no nausea, slept like a log and woke up feeling great. If that kava ever comes onto the market for sale I would be a regular customer for sure. Unfortunately it sounds like the quantities are kept low to maintain quality. No bad thing but leaves the world wanting more.

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
I got a sample from NZ to the UK in about 5 days which is faster than I can get kava from the US?! Awesome stuff too although I got through about 8 or 9 tbsps. in one go to get an effect, could be because it was the first time with a new root? Super light tasting, no nausea, slept like a log and woke up feeling great. If that kava ever comes onto the market for sale I would be a regular customer for sure. Unfortunately it sounds like the quantities are kept low to maintain quality. No bad thing but leaves the world wanting more.
I can't really speak on how it was the first couple of times because I have so much going on right now, but yesterday I woke up 3:30 PM (slept during the day due to my night shift) to 11 missed calls and texts about "no one has showed up" and "who is working for you here today?" And "this is not good"... I call back to let them know I'm on it. Call the guy, car trouble not likely to make it in a few hours. Damn. I need a piece of that old wacky Tongan ass. I used 4 tbsp to four cups of water. Didn't feel much. What I really felt though, was the red bull I had waiting for my uber. Ding ding ding! My guy ended up basically losing his job before even trying to get to his first day lmao. I love the guy, but as the evening progressed and he didn't answer my calls or texts what am I supposed to do? Explica me. Now I'm home after 18hrs of work. I read your post and thought about yesterday. I didn't feel much, but that wacky old Tongan had my back through both my shifts. Just saying. Sometimes the best effects are the subtle ones. But, because of you, most esteemed @Edward , I will now make an 8/4 brew.
It's for science. Nausea, well, not from drinking, but the smell.

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
So, I filled my Tupperware and just dumped the rest into the blender at least eight tables in there. I don't know how long I blended for, but I managed to catch three pokemons in that time. @Squanch72 how many pokemons you got son? Lol
It was mad hot yo, not cool.
But, @Kavasseur I finally have a freezer now or rather finally plugged it in after three years of it working as a kitchen counter, I filled my designated glass (the one with ripples) and added IceCubes. Chased it with my signature lemon and raspberry lemonade also with ice cubes. I've had two servings, no idea how much time passed between them, but I got two pokemons. That's right, @Squanch72, I'm way ahead of you, LIGHTYEARS!!!! Let me tell you, I have no idea what to do with the little critters, but I catch them.

About Pokemon Go, as a health care professional in the field of psychiatry, this game is bound to lead to psychosis in certain individuals. Especially those inclined to do a lot of meth home work or hallucinogens. I'll give it six months before the game is blamed. 8 months before I hear a patient in restraints calling for Bulbasaur to come kick my ass.

But, I digress,
Side effects: slight nausea, mostly due to the aroma reeking from my moist ache and beard up into my nosocomial.
Just slight though. Numb lips(?).
Weirdest thing, my neck is all stiff, that's a first.
Effects:
Veeeeery nice feeling. One thing I always do to test a kava is to try to think about stuff that bothers me or cause me to worry, impossibru. I do feel like I will sleep well after my last "shell", some lemonade, a grilled cheese and a good look in the mirror.

What if the pokemons are actually real?
Like they THINK they made augmented reality, but turns out they just made it possibru for us to see what's really going on?

Putting the gas spewing Pokemon inside the showers of a nazi concentration camp, actually happened, is kind of wrong?

I just realized I spent almost twenty minutes writing this.

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
I got 2kg of this tongan from Henry about 2 weeks ago and am just drinking the last bowl now...I mix about 150g to 1.25litres trad prep.
One thing I've noticed is it catches up with you good & quick after the 2nd-3rd shell 5-10 mins apart, and by the end of the bowl I'm suitably stunned - but, a good solid sleep and very little fall-out the next morning.
Well, I did manage to put my passport in the washing machine after last night's mix, but apart from that very little negative after effects.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Henry sent me a sample of the Tongan waka a while ago, and I found it to be very strong and balanced on the heavyish side. He knows the farmer in Tonga, and gets the waka specially separated, which is not normally done for Tongan kava. So I told him it was good but a little too heavy for me & he happened to have some of the "regular blend" (that is the normal ratio of lateral roots to stump) so I bought a lb of that from him, and it was very nice indeed. The problem is apparently that this Tongan farmer has plenty of customers that he sells to in Tonga, so he doesn't have the capacity--or interest--to export a lot. The guy sounds kind of like the Tongan Chris Allen.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Thanks for your positive reviews. I am happy you seem to like this kava as much as I do. :)
I've just picked up another box from the airport (straight from the farm). Half of it is strictly reserved for our own sessions and I've already promised a few kgs to a number of people in NZ, but I can keep some for the good people of this forum. just PM me if you are interested.