What's new

...one feels a sensation of immense peace...

Ed!

Kava Enthusiast
So is this our new forum to talk about off-topic stuff, or is it still kava related commentary?

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Ed said:
So is this our new forum to talk about off-topic stuff, or is it still kava related commentary?
I believe this is stemmed from the idea of a philosophical sub forum. So I'm assuming anything philosophical or introspective that we feel would be great discussion whilst krunk :)

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Krunkedout said:
Ed said:
I believe this is stemmed from the idea of a philosophical sub forum. So I'm assuming anything philosophical or introspective that we feel would be great discussion whilst krunk :)
"Off topic" is OK.  A sober philosophical discussion is not.

You must be krunk when you post.  One shell will do, but please consider more.

The idea here is to share and show the Mindspace of kava.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
To be a little more clear, I changed the object from "of Kava" to "of Kava Drinkers."

At first, we might feel like transplants to an alien world of islands and oceans.

Over time, though, kava becomes part of who we are. On a physical level, we develop reverse tolerance and maybe even dermopathy. On a cultural level, we develop a respect for kava, carefully choosing our serving vessels, our music, and our ambiance to enhance the kava experience.

We may not be Ni-Vanuatu, but we drink Vanuatu. We may not be Hawaiian, but we drink Hawaiian. We may not be Fijian, but we drink Fijian. We drink kava, and the kava does more than sooth our muscles and restore our tired and frayed nerves.

While kava will rarely, if ever, make one stupid drunk (if anything, a high kavain strain will act as a nootropic agent), it will change one's outlook. It erases pessimism and worry, and opens up a sense of wonder and beauty.