What's new

Ono follow up so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
I don't know if my first post from my phone made it. TapaTalk+ a phone makes it tricky at best to get things in the right place. I just wanted to post a quick nee jerk thing while I was out and about as they say on games or sports shows: We're live and beta.

A quicky, the first cup casted pretty good, kind of like spice. Hopefully the next one tastes as good. It almost reminds me of Poni, but more of a just generally upbeat and a littl relaxed place. at least so far. ^_^

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Quick next day follow up, huh not to bad, a little ealier was pretty fogy, a bit of coffee seems to be helping that. Others that might get curius: Took someones advice to go much lighter on this than I had some of the others. I have no idea how much of a difference that'd make. I don't know if it was the Ono and or heat where after cup 3 gradually felt kind of mellowish sleepy. That place where you might feel like you just want to lounge some. If that makes sensee. I thouroughly enjoyed a mid-day walk. I mention the kind of chill and mellowy a little slow part because others should know about that and keep it in mind if they want to try this durring the day. I had kind of a tingly thing going wich so far is not my thing.
It also builds up over time it starts more cheery before going to kind of a cheery, mellowy can (and did!) nap if I need or want to. The slightly slow nappish side is kind of odd it gets their then goes fades some. It's also given me some gas. All those things will clear out I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.