What's new

Powdered Kava Review 'Ono

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It feels like this kava has many layers to it, When I first drink it, I get a familiar euphoric wave for a good 15-20 minutes, then it seems to mellow out into a nice light calm feeling. It's hard to exactly pinpoint the strongest attribute and it doesn't taste like anything I have drank before. This reminds me of a Lawena in taste but with the potency of stronger root.

I think I will need to get a few more to examine it further, I have a feeling this kava isn't going to last in my pantry.

Last edited:

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
Thanks for your review, @Winpig !

I agree, the 'Ono is very unique. I find people often ask on the forums for kavas that'll absolutely blow their minds, when in reality it's a much better experience to use a variety that offers a calming sensation without any harsh side effects you get with the other products. I only carry kavas that I drink often, and 'Ono is no exception -- there's a reason most customers who try it continually reorder 'Ono. It's among the best money can buy.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
@CactusKava I spent a good part of the day drinking the 'Ono, trying to decipher it, lol...Then I decided that my time would be better spent taking a nap. Best nap in a long time. Woke up, made another pint, nice day today...