What's new

Fresh Kava Root Review Opihikao (spotted Hiwa)

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
cpReview
{"Grade":8,"Potency":8,"Mind":8,"Body":6,"Anxiety":8,"Sedative":6,"Taste":"10","Preparation":"Blended 1 pound for 3 minutes, then kneaded in kava strainer for 5 minutes with 8 cups of water.","Duration":"3","SideEffects":"No real side effects. ","Headline":"Opihikao (spotted Hiwa)"}
I just received my order from Pu'u O Hoku Ranch about 10:20 AM this morning.. Among the order is 2 half pound bags of Opihikao (spotted Hiwa.
I put the 2 bags in warm water and let them defrost for about 2 hours.
I put the defrosted kava in a food processor and blended for about a minute.
Put in a large bowl with about 8 cups of water in a kava strainer and kneaded for about 5 minutes.

Drank about 8 ounces of the mix and within 5 minutes, I felt like my limbs were getting that floaty tingly feeling that I love.
The taste as a lot of people have mentioned was like cucumber water.

The smell was very close to fresh cucumbers.

I drank 2 more shells abut 8 ounces each and feel a very clean very relaxed uplifted feeling with no nausea at all.
Just some numbing in my mouth and a very light feeling in my limbs and some numbness in my face.

It does take a little more for the effects because this is fresh kava. I think the ratio is 5 to 1 fresh kava to dried powder, but the effects are much much cleaner.

I work in computer support and need to solve complex problems working remotely.
This kava has me a little tired, but relaxed and I can definitely do my work after drinking it

Excellent kava very clean and fresh.
Effects are very nice.

Last edited: