What's new

Powdered Kava Review Opikihao

ta-va

Earth Bound
I don't know the reason but the Malekula Magic just hadn't been doing anything for me. I thought I'd broken RT with candies and some Instant Green but perhaps that's not the case. Anyhow, with this beauty, all my doubts about Kava were laid to rest. I find it a very head-buzzy almost stoned for the first half an hour after gulping down 5-6 gulps. Sets in after 5 minutes or so and then builds over the next 20 mins.
Some vision-drag effects if I move my head too quickly. Very calming and relaxed. Breathing nice and easy. Slight noise in the head (almost a tinittus buzz) that seems to concur with many others' reviews of Kava, but this is interesting rather than annoying. Floaty body and some pain relief from a gouty foot. Taste is doable, nothing a slice of fruit or a ginger tea can't deal with.
Fantastic to just chill in the garden on a sunny day and listen to the birds, watch them fly over. Also just took some and went out looking for Perseid meteors - the night sky, always beautiful, seemed more vibrant than ever.
I like this Kava. I'm very much a noob, but I've already found one that I will buy again. Great service and delivery time from GKE. A bit pricier than others I've looked at but very much worth it for not worrying about customs to the UK etc.
My only problem is that I'm going to get through this root too quickly!
Edit: have also felt sleepy a couple of hours after taking this and slept very nicely. Welcomed for me even in the middle of the day, as I need all the sleep I can get.

D

Deleted User01

Nice review ta-dah! I mean @ta-va. When GHK first released that kava, we nicknamed it Ompah-mau-mau. It's strong stuff.