What's new

Opinions on kava.com brand ?

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Someone recommended this to me and said it was good. But I never heard of it, and I don't see it under reviews here, or any threads on it, that I could find.
So, just curious if anyone has tried it, or knows the quality ? from www.kava.com

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Someone recommended this to me and said it was good. But I never heard of it, and I don't see it under reviews here, or any threads on it, that I could find.
So, just curious if anyone has tried it, or knows the quality ? from www.kava.com
Historically, they have not been the best source of kava, I am not sure if it has changed. I would stick to recommending vendors we support here because we know they are all quality vendors.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
EDIT:
@Plantacious I totally made this post about the wrong vendor.

Kava.com resells for many different vendors. I think they're somehow affiliated with kona kava, which has historically had kava that was lacking, however it has been over 10 years since I've tried it, so I personally can't say that I know.

Last edited:

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
EDIT:
@Plantacious I totally made this post about the wrong vendor.

Kava.com resells for many different vendors. I think they're somehow affiliated with kona kava, which has historically had kava that was lacking, however it has been over 10 years since I've tried it, so I personally can't say that I know.
That's okay...I didn't see a post from you, here. I guess you deleted it ?
Well, thanks for the clarity on the issue. I appreciate it !

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
That's okay...I didn't see a post from you, here. I guess you deleted it ?
Well, thanks for the clarity on the issue. I appreciate it !
I had made a long post about the incorrect vendor and edited it when I noticed I was apparently just seeing what I want to see :)