What's new

Orders still being processed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calexc

Hey all,

I placed two orders last week, wanted to know if they're still processing rapidly or if it's going to take slower for August/with the closing?

Cheers and enjoy! :)

Mira

Kava Curious
I got mine 5 days after I placed the order, quite decent speed considering my location. I did try to mail them tho (just to say thanks and let them know it arrived safely), and the mail bounced.

moff000

Kava Enthusiast
Now i'm a bit more worried.. I placed on the 4th and it shipped on the 9th. I'm in the UK so not sure why it's taking so long?

Mira

Kava Curious
Now i'm a bit more worried.. I placed on the 4th and it shipped on the 9th. I'm in the UK so not sure why it's taking so long?
Royal Mail can be a royal pain in the rear sometimes. Have you ordered from them before?

Calexc

I tried emailing them too but it bounced -- I heard there was an orders@ email address though? Worth a try..

I'm in Italy so I guess it shouldn't have too many problems getting here, never ordered from them or to Italy though, so we'll see I guess... Mira-- if you got yours in yesterday I guess everything is OK and everything is still going out as it should.

Thanks!

moff000

Kava Enthusiast
Royal Mail can be a royal pain in the rear sometimes. Have you ordered from them before?
Yeah i've ordered from them before. I'm sure all will be fine.
I just didn't expect it to take longer than a delivery from the USA.....

Mira

Kava Curious
Yeah, I am not all that worried. Might end up placing a second order if my KVK order gets stopped, but I am giving it a week or so more at least.

Mr G

Kava Curious
Their email adress is in the popup that appears on the site and is also in their FAQ section. I have emailed them re an order and they've said that they're under huge pressure at the moment with order levels and are trying to keep up.

Calexc

My first order arrived this morning, so despite a large backlog the orders are still going out on time.
Good job GKE, and thanks! It tastes surprisingly good.

Will update again when the second order arrives.

moff000

Kava Enthusiast
Moff, I sugest your mail them, they're coming back in a decent time it seems
I'm going to now as nothing in the post today and my wife has been to the local post office to check if it was being held there..
But it's not. GGGRRRRrrrrr.

Mr G

Kava Curious
Still think you should mail them dude, explaining how long it took. When I wnquired, they specifically asked I email them so they could keep an eye on time so as to be able to give people estimates.

Status
Not open for further replies.