What's new

Organic Superfine Ground 12 Year Old Fijian Kava

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
A pleasant surprise.

It's a clean smooth Certified Organic Kava Root that's 12 years old. Outstanding flavor. COA is steller. I'm happy so far.

Limited amount of testers get 100g each to sample in exchange for a fair review on ParadiseKava.Com

As before, please email [email protected] - subject - Organic Fijian Kava test sample

Please add address in body.

Cheers,
AG

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Kava Roots pounded super fine, so yea I guess that's the same. Never tried those powders in the past so not sure.
Definitely needs a strain imo, and someday we will find the 70 to 140 micron bags we really like.
AG

Kimmer

Patently irritable
Wish I'd gotten a sample. But definately enjoying the straight lateral roots. Can't wait to try for my middle of the night bump

tonyd

Kava Curious
Any update on the Fijian root samples ? Has anybody purchased this or sampled it? Wanted some feedback since I was thinking of ordering it. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
I send you a request via e-mail literally minutes after the OP went up, but I never heard anything back. Is it because you would prefer not to send to countries outside the US due to high cost?. I can totally understand if that is the case, no hard feelings. I was just a bit disapointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.