What's new

Our New Canadian Site

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Malo e lelei Everyone! We are pleased to announce our new Canadian site for all the the Kanuck Krunkers out there! All prices are in Canadian Dollars. We are also offering an automatic discount of 15% when your order from within Canada. Visit TheKavaRoots.ca
That's great news for our kava lovers beyond the US, I am moving this over to our new section titled kava in Europe & Beyond.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Malo e lelei Everyone! We are pleased to announce our new Canadian site for all the the Kanuck Krunkers out there! All prices are in Canadian Dollars. We are also offering an automatic discount of 15% when your order from within Canada. Visit TheKavaRoots.ca
Hi Paulie. I just ordered from you 1st time actually, 2 1bs each of Tongan Choice and Reserve.

I already tried the Choice with our greyhound, and was itching to give the Reserve a go for her too.

I was seriously delighted to see that you would be willing to ship to me in the UK. I did not hesitate to place my order and also thank you so much for being on the ball and cancelling my mum's duplicate order so far after we did not communicate who was actually ordering and when lol.

Sorry for that inconvenience but I was saying to my mum these guys who sell kava are so far in my experience really genuine and passionate good people who are with the program and it should not be a problem as long as they do not have a super fast dispatch program.

Anyway I just wanted to say that I personally sincerely appreciate you for providing us here in the United Kingdom because so many other top US vendors do not ship this way and I was overjoyed to discover that you do yourselves.

And branching over to Canada to make things easier for people in that direction is an excellent addition to your commendable efforts to serve as many people and their pets as you possibly can.

I can assure you this effort and endeavour will all be so much more appreciated than you will ever be aware of.

Thanks Paulie, Alexis. (Ps- really can't wait to receive my order hopefully any day soon). ☺

Last edited:

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
Hi Paulie. I just ordered from you 1st time actually, 2 1bs each of Tongan Choice and Reserve.

I already tried the Choice, and was itching to give the Reserve a go.

I was seriously delighted to see that you would be willing to ship to me in the UK. I did not hesitate to place my order and also thank you so much for being on the ball and cancelling my mum's duplicate order so far after we did not communicate who was actually ordering and when lol.

Sorry for that inconvenience but I was saying to my mum these guys who sell kava are so far in my experience really genuine and passionate good people who are with the program and it should not be a problem as long as they do not have a super fast dispatch program.

Anyway I just wanted to say that I personally sincerely appreciate you for providing us here in the United Kingdom because so many other top US vendors do not ship this way and I was overjoyed to discover that you do yourselves.

And branching over to Canada to make things easier for people in that direction is an excellent addition to your commendable efforts to serve as many people as you possibly can.

I can assure you this effort and endeavour will all be so much more appreciated than you will ever be aware of.

Thanks Paulie, Alexis. (Ps- really can't wait to receive my order hopefully any day soon). ☺
Malo e lelei Alexis, We are passionate about our product and are always trying to spread the Kava love to as many countries as possible, we hope your dog enjoyed our Kava supplement as Kava of course not allowed for consumption by humans in the UK. Malo again for the kind words

Last edited:

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Malo e lelei Alexis, We are passionate about our product and are always trying to spread the Kava love to as many countries as possible, we hope your dog enjoyed our Kava supplement as Kava of course not allowed for consumption by humans in the UK. Malo again for the kind words
Hi Paulie. Yes absolutely, I didn't elaborate enough to specify that the kava is strictly for our beautiful female greyhound Val. She loves it and gets so much relief and benefit from the medicine.

I should have made that clearer, I edited my above post and will be sure to be more specific about this in future. Thanks Paulie, the best to you mate.

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
Malo e lelei! We are going to need to take our Canadian site down for a couple of weeks for some extra tweaks. If you are a Canadian customer we will leave the site up until June 21st so you can still get the 15% discount. Thanks for your understanding guys.

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
UPDATE! Until we sort out the bugs in our Canadian Site, All Canadian Customers will get an automatic 10% USD discount on their order at TheKavaRoots.com Thanks for your patience Canadian Kava Peeps!

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
UPDATE! Until we sort out the bugs in our Canadian Site, All Canadian Customers will get an automatic 10% USD discount on their order at TheKavaRoots.com Thanks for your patience Canadian Kava Peeps!
Hello Paulie, hope things are good for you right now. Please could you check your spam folder? I emailed you two days ago regarding the order we placed with you about 4 weeks ago.

I never received a shipping confirmation email nor any tracking links and I just wanted to know if it is possible for you to check on the tracking and possibly send me a link for tracking myself which always puts my naturally anxious mind at rest to keep a follow on things.

I expect my email either did not reach you or was put into your spam folder.

Alexis is my name, order no 2270.

If you could please check into this for me my mum and I would be very grateful we are looking extremely forward to trying this particular variety of medicine on our beautiful pet female greyhound soon.

Thanks Paulie, Alexis.