What's new

Our New Kava

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
We have a new Kava from our farm on Tonga. Stronger in taste that our Tongan Choice our Tongan Reserve is sure to please. Tongan Reserve is a well balanced Kava we hope you love as much as we do.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Love the Tongan Reserve. Definitely a stronger taste. But more or less the same effects as the Tongan Choice - although hard to say for sure as I used this kava to bring me down from anxiety induced by another kava. It worked! So I'll be trying it next when that level of anxiety is not around. Good stuff.

Ty The Kava Guy

Kava Curious
Love the Tongan Reserve. Definitely a stronger taste. But more or less the same effects as the Tongan Choice - although hard to say for sure as I used this kava to bring me down from anxiety induced by another kava. It worked! So I'll be trying it next when that level of anxiety is not around. Good stuff.
Did you ever notice a discernable difference between the reserve and choice?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
To be honest, not a whole lot of difference in effects but they were taken under different circumstances. I will be trying again with the Reserve when I have a batch of free time and let it talk to me, see what the effects are then. The Reserve definitely did feel a little more potent though, stronger taste. Which could mean a higher percentage of kavalactones. I wish the chemotyping was available for both of these kavas.

Status
Not open for further replies.