What's new

Out with the old, in with the new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Aloha everyone,
As you've noticed we are halting all sales activity till our new stock gets sorted, lab tested and approved.
Waiting for months on specific Kava powders led us to this move.
We hope you will be patient like us; the reward should be very sweet.
Big aloha to you all!
Adil Ghiasi

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Don't worry Adil, we know it will be worth the wait. Paradise Kava delivers. I'm ready for a PK comeback.

D

Deleted User01

Aloha everyone,
As you've noticed we are halting all sales activity till our new stock gets sorted, lab tested and approved.
Adil Ghiasi
@Paradise Kava
Adil, I'm glad to see that you are also having your kava tested. It's nice to see another vendor get on the Noble Bandwagon. Who is doing the testing for you? I'll bet Deleted User would do it for you free.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
haha! sweet. thanks for the support since we pretty much vanish till we have something great to offer... Been this way for a decade now...and it does frustrate a lot of customers (as our numerous upon numerous calls and emails have shown) . Glad to know someone else appreciates this style, it's done with good intentions and Adil's general distaste for anything average. Keep posted! aloha~ AG

D

Deleted User01

Adil, we had a healthy debate with Tyler on the weekend and he mentioned that you were a member of the AKA. When you get some time, can you enlighten us on the benefits of the AKA and tell how they help you test your kava, who does the testing, and what the test results show? I think if we heard more from the members of the AKA then we would rapidly become believers.

Status
Not open for further replies.