What's new

Pacific Santo Kava

S

Steve Soyyo

Hey Everyone!!!

Recently I got a batch of kava fromAlex at Pacific Santo Kava and it was amazing!! I tried his Melo Melo, Tribal Mix and the Borogu.

I have an aluminum awning over my balcony and the first night I got it, my buddy and I made a big batch of Tribal Mix. It started to rain and we sat out there under the awning and smoked a few cigars and had our kava. We had been out of touch for a little while and we had a great time catching up.

Hes worked in several Kava bars and really liked the The tribal mix as well. It had a strong onset and the buzz carried itself perfectly as we did shells and hung out.

Two days later, as hurricane Nicole passed over, I made a big batch of Melo Melo. The Melo Melo doesn’t hit has hard as the Borogu or the Tribal Mix, but it kinda creeps up and lasts a while. It’s a perfect kava for making a big batch and chillin all day.

A few days later, I made a batch of Borogu and wow…it was strong. I really liked it, definitely an end of the day Kava when you’re done, and definitely not driving anywhere lol.

Thanks again Alex and @Pacific Santo!!!!

Bula and MALOK!!!