What's new

Painful foot cramps. Too much kava?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kavanoob

Kava Curious
So no kava at all yesterday (and the day before) and no cramps yesterday. But I had 2 tbsp of kava today and I'm feeling the foot cramps again, although less painful and less frequent than when I first posted this thread. Ate a banana today. I'll look into those coconut oil capsules, thanks Edward.

Edit: Ouch just had another cramp, slightly painful. Definitely gonna lay off the kava for another few days. I'm gonna eat 3 bananas per day instead of 1.

Last edited:

Jerome

Kava Lover
Have a couple table spoons of black strap molasses throughout the day. Two table spoons of the stuff has more potassium than a banana. Along with Iron, Calcium, some other stuff that I can't recall right now...

kavanoob

Kava Curious
So no more foot cramps. I have severe dry skin from kava though. I just took 1 tbsp of coconut oil and I feel like I'm going to heave. It was like eating a tbsp of pure fat. Gross. Did I take too much? How much coconut oil should I ingest per day?

I'm going to quit kava if this dermo doesn't go away. How the hell am I supposed to get laid like this, women look at the flakes on my face and neck and think I have some kind of disease.

EQ

Atman
So no more foot cramps. I have severe dry skin from kava though. I just took 1 tbsp of coconut oil and I feel like I'm going to heave. It was like eating a tbsp of pure fat. Gross. Did I take too much? How much coconut oil should I ingest per day?

I'm going to quit kava if this dermo doesn't go away. How the hell am I supposed to get laid like this, women look at the flakes on my face and neck and think I have some kind of disease.
Dermo can be destroyed.

Water, Amlactin, Yerba Mate I'm smooth as Ice baby

verticity

I'm interested in things
Cramps could be caused by an electrolyte imbalance, in which case supplemental sodium, potassium and magnesium might help. Or your foot might just be hurting because you injured it. Those LCD monitors are pretty heavy. Have you had an x-ray to see if some little bone is fractured?

Status
Not open for further replies.