What's new

Powdered Kava Review Palarasul Traditional Grind Single Cultivar Kava

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
Henry all I can say is wow. The first thing about this variety I noticed was the color. It’s one of the lightest colored grogs i’ve come across. My first shell was satisfying all across the board. I had heady cerebral effects but it wasn’t overwhelming.
Sometimes for me a strictly heady kava can be. This one hung around for quite a while and became an overall balanced experience. My body felt super mellow by the second or third shell but there was zero couch lock/lethargy/ fatigue. I saw this cultivator as perfect for any occasion. Not overly stimulating where you don’t want to sit on the couch or meditate. Not overly sedating where getting up off the couch seems like a mission:arghh:. I experienced zero undesirable side effects during or after my session (a rarity for me). I woke up the next day feeling refreshed and in a great mood. This one gave me zero dry eyes or skin the next day. Like the product profile states this is a everyday kava for sure. Something about it is just so unique. It’s potency is by no means over the top but that didnt seem to matter for me. In the world of beer this would be the Michelob ultra. Your body feels light as a feather and your mind removed from the chaos of daily life. A jack of all trades kind of kava. It’s satisfying and agreeable to the point where chasing the “euphoria” monster isn’t a priority.

Last edited:

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Thank you mate. A lovely review. Reminds me of my exact thoughts when I tried Palarasul for the first time in Vanuatu.
The ultimate mind-refreshing kava after a chaotic day.