What's new

Powdered Kava Review Palarasul

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
cpReview
{"Grade":7,"Potency":5,"Mind":6,"Body":3,"Anxiety":7,"Sedative":6,"Taste":"8","Preparation":"45g blended two times for around 2 minutes each + 15 minuts of kneading","Duration":"","SideEffects":"","Headline":""}
First of all, big thanks to @Henry for waiving the shipping fee for a short time so i had the opportunity to order from NZ!! Very Very happy about it :)

This is a very interesting kava with an effect that was unknow to me before. It creeps up on you, very slowly and each phase of the experience feels differently and is very distinguishable. First, I felt slightly relaxed which turned into profound anxiety relief. At the same time, there were almost no effects on the body at this dosage. No heady buzz and not muscle melting. I would not describe this as balanced but as something else. The feeling was very smooth and silky, From a mental and emotional standpoint, it felt hopeful and uplifting but not in a "stupid-f-all!" blanket euphoria way. More like i imagine drinking a fine wine is like with subtleties and nuances ...while you still get drunk...

The last phase was also interesting. More like a spacing out but in a curious way as it seems to affect the visual field in a way that is difficult to describe. Maybe as a slight, barely perceivable lowering of the "frame rate" our brain operates on. A fairly strong sedative effect set in and i just wanted to go to sleep quickly.

As for the taste - very easy to drink. Still, my impression of it is, that this is a kava for someone who is a bit more experienced, something you might not want to drink daily but i can't really tell why i feel that way. Will update this review in the comments once i tried it more often!