What's new

Powdered Kava Review Palarasul

Gabriel Belmont

Kava Curious
cpReview
{"Grade":8,"Potency":8,"Mind":7,"Body":9,"Anxiety":8,"Sedative":8,"Taste":"7","Preparation":"6 tablespoons with water, mixed by hand in a strainer bag","Duration":"4-5 hours","SideEffects":"none","Headline":""}
Ordered this Kava from PSL and I was not disappointed ! Never tried this cultivar before and I hadn't seen many people discuss it so I thought what the heck, lets give it a go.
What an amazing Kava! after prep, with around 500ml of water I sank a couple of shells, and within a few mins it hit me. Very relaxed, feeling like the weight had been lifted of my back from my research, I was able to chill out, get on the PlayStation for a few hours and forget about stressful crap.

The taste was very palatable, to which I found surprising as sometimes, Kava can be a little bitter, but as us Kava drinkers know, its all part of the experience! even my girlfriend, who doesn't drink Kava on a regular basis, remarked how the flavour of this Kava was something she could drink more often!

The only issue I had, was a few bits of fiber made it through my strainer, but that could be down to the bag needing a replacement.

All in all a very nice, smooth and relaxing Kava, that is definetly worth paying a little more for. The boys at PSL are doing outstanding work here! nice one guys!