What's new

Fresh Kava Root Pana'ewa

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
This is the second time I'm trying this kava a few weeks apart, the first time I may have not been in the right mindset which I am noticing more and more just how important that is. In this case the second time was the charm, This kava reminds me of Nene a little bit minus the dreamy feeling I love from Nene. Tastes amazing like all the fresh offerings from this vendor, the only thing I've noticed is a more pronounced, slightly peppery taste, the overwhelming flavor is still fresh veg,/cucumber goodness.

It seems to lack any immediate euphoria but that is traded in for an instant sense of wellbeing, almost like a wave washing over me and washing away any sort worries and pain. Most noticeably is the heavy behind the eyes feeling. Also ample sedation, this may be a wonderful pain relieving Awa. All in all I really like it!

20201026_180752.jpg

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector
This is the second time I'm trying this kava a few weeks apart, the first time I may have not been in the right mindset which I am noticing more and more just how important that is. In this case the second time was the charm, This kava reminds me of Nene a little bit minus the dreamy feeling I love from Nene. Tastes amazing like all the fresh offerings from this vendor, the only thing I've noticed is a more pronounced, slightly peppery taste, the overwhelming flavor is still fresh veg,/cucumber goodness.

It seems to lack any immediate euphoria but that is traded in for an instant sense of wellbeing, almost like a wave washing over me and washing away any sort worries and pain. Most noticeably is the heavy behind the eyes feeling. Also ample sedation, this may be a wonderful pain relieving Awa. All in all I really like it!

View attachment 10844
Here is a little picture of what an ideal Pana'ewa stalk looks like.
Years ago we had another descriptive name for it- S.I.G. Short Internode Green (for the short, green internodes!)
...and people used to say "Sure Is Good" (SIG)

Attachments

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Here is a little picture of what an ideal Pana'ewa stalk looks like.
Years ago we had another descriptive name for it- S.I.G. Short Internode Green (for the short, green internodes!)
...and people used to say "Sure Is Good" (SIG)
I would also love to try kumakua & Mapulehu.