What's new

Powdered Kava Review Papa Kea

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Review:
Well, good mind wipe. Refreshing, actually. Puts a glow about the world also. Very soothing to the muscles. Good kava. Most kava for muscles lay you out but this one is like umm lets say uplifting with a mellow warm release of that muscle be gone

D

Deleted User01

Yup Bulabuck, that is my favorite Kava pain killer. Kill myself on the weekend working in the yard and then chug down some Papa Kea to make everything better.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hey Kapm,
I noticed the review got fixed up, but the shells are missing :(

Oh and the tag is missing too.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Gotcha. Tag added, but the shells, unfortunately I feel a little....weary on adding the shells unless the person who made the review tells me. Shells being a subjective rank I just leave it clear. Hell, mine would probably be all 5s because I haven't found a kava yet that didn't do exactly what I needed it to....besides maybe kona....0 shellz for kona, none...maybe negative shells.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Gotcha. Tag added, but the shells, unfortunately I feel a little....weary on adding the shells unless the person who made the review tells me. Shells being a subjective rank I just leave it clear. Hell, mine would probably be all 5s because I haven't found a kava yet that didn't do exactly what I needed it to....besides maybe kona....0 shellz for kona, none...maybe negative shells.
Totally know what you mean.
I'll just hope @BULABUCK comes back and rates it (again).