What's new

Paradise Kava is over...

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Finally got word today. It's official. They were the best at providing unique niche Kavas to us, and doing groundbreaking work on developing tinctures and extracts.

Not much more I can say at this point. Nobody is hurt or dead or anything like that.

Who will be the next King of Kava?

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I had the best at-home kava experience this year, that rivaled fresh Vanuatu shells, using a kava that they had just launched right before suddenly shutting down.

Has Adil become a wholesaler only or what ?

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
Damn, I never tried their extracts and now that it is gone ... I want it so bad. Ain't that always the way it works. :rolleyes:
I'm with you Deleted User01, I caught onto the Paradise extract the same time it disappeared, now I'll never know. Seems like this leaves the door wide open for one of our beloved vendors. Judd from @Bula Kava House had posted about making some a while back. Maybe that will go to market soon?

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
I've never had any of his products but watching a video of him talking about kava really showed the passion he had for the root . I really wish I had a chance to try his extracts.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Yep that was the first kava Company I ordered from. My wifu loved PK's extracts and I got his Vanuatu blends. @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, keep her in consideration when you bring out the samples. She loves kava, but not the taste. The extract was her link in the chain. She has milk and chocolate allergies, so she took to PK's lemon and coconut flavored brands.

@Gourmet Hawaiian Kava in fact I will be ordering soon as I am out :wideyed: of instant moi!!!

nosuni

Kava Enthusiast
Oh man :( I'm really going to miss paradise. They were my favorite vendor before they closed down. No one has extracts that match the potency of what they made, yet. Hopefully I can get my grubby mitts on some of the GHK extract!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Oh man :( I'm really going to miss paradise. They were my favorite vendor before they closed down. No one has extracts that match the potency of what they made, yet. Hopefully I can get my grubby mitts on some of the GHK extract!
I think it's safe to say we will all be lining up for that.

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
Well, at this point I'm not surprised.
Glad to hear he's ok, great guy!
I really miss the extracts too, last I heard from him, I was going to be a beta tester for the next gen extracts.. Guess not.

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
Imagine if you could take a time machine back to ancient Hawai'in 'awa times and offer Adil's extract to those people. I thought on this once and believe he would have been worshiped as a God for his magic Kava. Feeling a little sad but very fortunate to have been able to enjoy his magical product.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I'm with you Deleted User01, I caught onto the Paradise extract the same time it disappeared, now I'll never know. Seems like this leaves the door wide open for one of our beloved vendors. Judd from @Bula Kava House had posted about making some a while back. Maybe that will go to market soon?
I've been hording lots of beautiful, noble, Vanuatu kava for months now with the intention of making an extract for a bottled beverage and a basic extract for sale, and I have the equipment necessary. Samples have tested at over 70% kavalactones. You can't feel your face after a tiny dab, but it sure does feel nice.

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
I've been hording lots of beautiful, noble, Vanuatu kava for months now with the intention of making an extract for a bottled beverage and a basic extract for sale, and I have the equipment necessary. Samples have tested at over 70% kavalactones. You can't feel your face after a tiny dab, but it sure does feel nice.
Awesome! When do you expect these new products to go to market?