What's new

Paradise Kava - What should I order for anxiety ?

kl.Diego55

Kava Curious
Hello, I would love to hear your advice and suggestions on which specific
kava products should I buy from Paradise kava website, mainly for my long-term
problems with anxiety (such as GAD and social anxiety ) and depression.  BUT without spaced-out and heady or drunk feeling. I am just looking to
get relaxed, calm and still functional.
Up to now , I have put these items to my cart :

Hawaiian Grown Kava Powder

WEIGHT: 1/2 Lbs.--8oz.--226grams.
Premium Fijian Kava

WEIGHT: 1/4 Lbs.--4oz.--113grams

PNG's ISA - Grown in Hawaii

WEIGHT:: 1/4 Lbs.--4oz.--113grams.

Honey Lemon Kava Extracts (2013)

Size: 10g Sampler -

Coconut Vanilla Kava Extracts (2013) 

Size : 10g Sampler

CO2 Kava Extract 2012

4th Gen. (Approx 2g per dose): 30g TRAVELER CHOC. ORANGE

According to you, should I change something(add or remove) in my order ?

Thank you!

Calvincs

Kava Curious
I love Paradise Kava!

So I have a bit of anxiety, and honestly I can tell you the Fiji or Hawaiian Kava powder is likely your best bet.

I would NOT try PNG for anxiety..  Its very strong stuff, and might turn you off from Kava.

Its like a whole other animal for most people.  

For on the go I love the Kava Candy they have!  Its a great on the go, in the moment adjustment.

I have not tried the extracts, however from what I understand the candy is made from it? (Im not 100% on that).

Just to give you an idea on how well it works for Anxiety, I jumped out of an air plain (sky diving) and I am terrified of heights and to some degree plains.

I had a cup of Hawaiian and on the way there a piece of candy.. I was TOTALLY anxious free!

Best time every honestly.. It would not of been so enjoyable without the kava, Im sure of that!

Just my two cents..

kl.midas

Kava Enthusiast
The Co2 extract is becoming my favourite anxiety relief product. It's so convenient, and it's the most potent instant kava product I've tried by a distance. If it weren't for the price I'd use this stuff daily, but as it is I just save it for interviews, appointments, social occasions that make me nervous.

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
This question brings up an important issue. I think there's a common physiological trait among hardcore kava users & that is a Type-A behavioral pattern which is genetically based. Most here seem intelligent enough not to chronically use marijuana or alcohol which both are roads to ruin. I'm convinced that 2-3x a week use of kava for the Type-A personality is probably a good thing. Whether its physically healthy or not is beyond my current medical knowledge. There are some at least partially credible studies which say regular kava use can be unhealthy for both the liver and/or the heart.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
KavaKava said:
This question brings up an important issue. I think there's a common physiological trait among hardcore kava users & that is a Type-A behavioral pattern which is genetically based. Most here seem intelligent enough not to chronically use marijuana or alcohol which both are roads to ruin. I'm convinced that 2-3x a week use of kava for the Type-A personality is probably a good thing. Whether its physically healthy or not is beyond my current medical knowledge. There are some at least partially credible studies which say regular kava use can be unhealthy for both the liver and/or the heart.
Do you have a link to the heart studies? Haven't seen any of those.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Looks like a nice small amount of kava from most of our products. Let us know which ones you really liked!

Cheers~

A.G

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
kavadude said:
KavaKava said:
Do you have a link to the heart studies? Haven't seen any of those.
http://www.healthinfonet.ecu.edu.au/health-risks/illicit-drugs/reviews/our-review-kava#impact-of-kava-use-on-health
For the record I am certain that alcohol and/or cigarettes are FAR worse for both your heart and/or liver.  Kava is a naturally growing plant and human ingestion of it doesn't involve fermintation or incendiration which much like the cooking of animal flesh molecularly changes the substance into something unhealthy.  Although admittedly I'm not a total convert..the vegan diet is much, much healthier than the carnivore diet. 
Humble businesses such as Paradise Kava have & will continue do more for public health than marketers of booze or tobacco products & the karma they receive by doing such is worth far more than mere money.  Another similair person was a wonderful lady named Grace Guslander.

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
The below quote from the HealthInfoNet study could be taken very humourously from a "krunked" point of view IMO.

"These findings suggest that while kava intoxication disrupts neurological functioning, it is limited to motor coordination and visual attention."