What's new

Patientsvitamins Website?

INeedToChill

Stay Golden, Ponyboy
I hope this is the right place to put this! :) @Krunʞy @Kapmcrunk

This morning I stumbled across a vitamin/herbs sales website named patientsvitamins.com. They sell Kava. Ok, cool, whatever, right? The thing is, they sell some of the big names (KWK, Kavafied, etc), but some at really high prices. An 8 oz bag of KWK's Pouni Ono is $68.

Another thing that was odd was their description of Mood and Mind's Kava. It read:

"Features:
  • Occult & Magical
  • 1618 Gold Powdered Incense
  • 1618 Gold 1 Lb Powdered Incense
Kava Kava root powder is frequently used to help induce spiritual visions, reach meditative trances, or work with astral travel. Especially good in mojo, gris gris bags as well as dream pillows." Mmmm.... K?

Anyway, just wanted to make sure that these name brand products are legit and not fake like the ones that were found on Amazon that one time (that was Pouni Ono too, right?)

I'm probably just being overly suspicious, but I will not have the good name of Kava or KWK besmirched!! No ma'am!!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I hope this is the right place to put this! :) @Krunʞy @Kapmcrunk

This morning I stumbled across a vitamin/herbs sales website named patientsvitamins.com. They sell Kava. Ok, cool, whatever, right? The thing is, they sell some of the big names (KWK, Kavafied, etc), but some at really high prices. An 8 oz bag of KWK's Pouni Ono is $68.

Another thing that was odd was their description of Mood and Mind's Kava. It read:

"Features:
  • Occult & Magical
  • 1618 Gold Powdered Incense
  • 1618 Gold 1 Lb Powdered Incense
Kava Kava root powder is frequently used to help induce spiritual visions, reach meditative trances, or work with astral travel. Especially good in mojo, gris gris bags as well as dream pillows." Mmmm.... K?

Anyway, just wanted to make sure that these name brand products are legit and not fake like the ones that were found on Amazon that one time (that was Pouni Ono too, right?)

I'm probably just being overly suspicious, but I will not have the good name of Kava or KWK besmirched!! No ma'am!!
Hmmm, it's sorta hard to tell. They look like a less sophisticated amazon, which means it's a possibility that you could end up with something that isn't so genuine. The product names sound legitimate, but there is room for issue. It's strange that they're selling kava that is easily available on the internet for higher prices. The kava candies are almost triple what you would pay from @Steve himself.

INeedToChill

Stay Golden, Ponyboy
Hmmm, it's sorta hard to tell. They look like a less sophisticated amazon, which means it's a possibility that you could end up with something that isn't so genuine. The product names sound legitimate, but there is room for issue. It's strange that they're selling kava that is easily available on the internet for higher prices. The kava candies are almost triple what you would pay from @Steve himself.
It's like ALL of their products are ridiculously overpriced. Just did a quick Google search of some of the products they sell and all of those products were sold elsewhere for half the price. A four ounce KWK micronized was like $70! Lawd I hope this website is a money laundering front for the Mafia, or else people are getting the shaft on these prices! ::speechless::

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It's like ALL of their products are ridiculously overpriced. Just did a quick Google search of some of the products they sell and all of those products were sold elsewhere for half the price. A four ounce KWK micronized was like $70! Lawd I hope this website is a money laundering front for the Mafia, or else people are getting the shaft on these prices! ::speechless::
lol, no kidding. I think some places bank off the thought that people aren't 100% up to speed on kava information. Also, the fact that people are paying sometimes up to $100/lb probably gets their eyes glistening with dollar signs.