What's new

Payment problem on website

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
When I attempted to complete on order on the GHK site, it gave me this message :
"Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements."

I have ordered from him numerous times, and never had this issue.
Does anyone know what it's about ? Is it a site glitch, or has there really been a drastic change in the types of payments he accepts ?

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
i just used paypal and it worked fine. Just got my Mahakea and Moi yesterday, excited to try the Moi but a bit scared as i usually like heavier Kavas!
Thanks for describing your experience.
Unfortunately for me, I am not even given the option to use Paypal or any payment method.
I just get this message as soon as I put in my shipping info, and I'm clueless as the reason why.

Screenshot 85.jpg

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Thanks for describing your experience.
Unfortunately for me, I am not even given the option to use Paypal or any payment method.
I just get this message as soon as I put in my shipping info, and I'm clueless as the reason why.

View attachment 12447
Turn off your VPN or anonymizer. If you're not using one of those, then it's your ISP.

I was incorrect. Seems widespread and not related to VPN. See Below

Last edited:

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Ok I was starting to wonder about the site, because I tried it on multiple different devices and had the same exact error response on each of them.
I saw in a previous thread that Chris said he was having problems with Paypal, but that was dated back in December and he said it would be resolved within a few days. Maybe the problem has reared its head again ?

Last edited:

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Another major issue that has come up, is each time I tried to go through checkout, the site then showed that it was a non-secure site.
I even made sure to type the "S" after the http to ensure the security, but each time it "lost" the security status and showed "not secure" by the time I reached checkout.
And it wasn't just something I could observe myself, but even my browser was warning me that the site was not secure.
Again, this is something that has not happened to me before on this site.

Chillbert

Kava Curious
The site is definitely wonky. Getting the same "no available payment methods" message. Was really jonesing for some Mahakea, too.

Hope all is well in Chris-land....:confused:

TruBrew

I ordered from the site two days ago. I paid on the PayPal screen but when it went back to his website, the site seemed to crash. I got an email from PayPal for the charge but I never got an email from GHK confirming the order (usually happens 1 day later).

I just check his site and there is a message saying he is on vacation. Anyone else notice this? Should I just wait?

Edit: He just confirmed the order. That was quick. Maybe saw my post. :)

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I ordered from the site two days ago. I paid on the PayPal screen but when it went back to his website, the site seemed to crash. I got an email from PayPal for the charge but I never got an email from GHK confirming the order (usually happens 1 day later).

I just check his site and there is a message saying he is on vacation. Anyone else notice this? Should I just wait?

Edit: He just confirmed the order. That was quick. Maybe saw my post. :)
Hold up hold up. Chris is taking a vacation? I'm actually really happy to hear that.