What's new

Pet Supplement micronised kava for UK supply only

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
For a limited time only I have some KWK micros available for sale in the UK for pet supplement use only. Available in 8 oz sizes for £48.00. Direct from KWK is £54.00 at the current exchange rate.

Choose from Vula Waka, Loa Waka, Borogu and Boronguru. Please specify in the order. I can send a mixture. Any problems get in touch. This will be a time limited offer, once they are gone I may very well not be restocking.

dr phalloid

Kava Enthusiast
hi Edward ive got a very anxious Labrador live in uk wondering if you had any kava left for the poor dog.if not can you recommend a seller who delivers to uk.

wobble

Hey Edward. My chihuahua is sad and anxious, he needs something to sooth his nerves. I think either of the wakas would be good for him, what is the difference between the two?

Tonka

Hi Edward, my dog suffers terribly with fireworks at this time of year. I hear this may be just the ticket! Do you still have some available? If so I’d be interested. Enjoy your holidays and hopefully hear when you’re back.

Jimbob

Another package gratefully received. Thanks again Edward for helping me choose the right kavas, and your generally excellent service.

scotty

Hi Edward, my cat is terribly anxious at the moment. Don't suppose you still have anything to help calm the poor creature? Thanks!

Hello Edward,
I would like to try my overly anxious Great Dane with kava. Was just about to use Stackry via your link but noticed this post. Is there anything left?

Cheers