• Paradise Herbals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
As most of you know, we love to include the Kava Forum's point of view into our decision process.

Paradise Kava has been evolving to include other incredible ethnobotanicals into it's fold and it's relaunching itself as an ethnobotanical company.

For example, we are working with various types of ginseng which are synergestic with Kava. Not the stuff which makes your heart pound, but the calming ones which promote an incredible clarity and balance the endocrine system and hormones. We've been experimenting with wildly positive results.

That being said, Kava will always remain central to our endeavors...with a little help from it's friends.

Without further ado, we have three options for names. Please vote for one which resonates most with you, when you think of us and our future plans.

Big Mahalo! ;)

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I like Paradise Botanical Co...sounds kinda old timey and classy.

Paradise Botanical Co, est. 1848 by Sir Adil Ghiasi

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Sorry I didn't like any of them (no option to vote for non of the above). The main reason is it doesn't have the word "Kava" in it. :(

infraredz

BULA!
I agree with kavadude about the classy aspect of that name. Also, I think using "medicinal" or "medical" in the name might cause some problems with the beloved FDA...

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Never disappointed by the intelligence coming out of this forum.
We know about the flag we would raise with calling it "medicinals" oh yes we know! :confused:
Well done there! Keep it coming ...

D

Deleted User01

I cast my vote for Botanical. That is the word I originally Googled when I stumbled upon Kava.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I cast my vote for Botanical. That is the word I originally Googled when I stumbled upon Kava.
I don't know it's probably just me and my ignorance. But every time I hear the word "Botanical" it reminds me of the Vancouver Canada Botanical Gardens, which is a great place to visit and view pretty gardens, but the word doesn't invoke the thought of Kava or other holistic plants and products to me.

Akava

Kava Enthusiast
I'm gonna go buy that domain first :sneaky:

Just kidding

But seriously don't tell people your domain before you buy it

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
I would stay away from "Medicinals" just because of the FDA and its neverended stronghold and suffication

Status
Not open for further replies.