What's new

Pinner Creek Frozen

Runding

Kava Enthusiast
Has anyone purchased this, and how long does one order last for? I would consider the $250 investment if it meant I could have fresh, great kava for a month or two :D

Another thought I had is that if anyone is nearby (I'm in Phoenix, but I don't think anyone around me drinks kava), we could split an order?

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
It doesn't make for a lot of kava sessions...I can't remember the numbers, but I worked it out once.
If you've got the extra cash and you're an experienced kava drinker that wants to attempt making a proper fresh batch, you just have to take the hit and spend a lot for a little.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
The other problem is that you have to have a way of grinding it up. My poor food processor was covered in yellow gunk from it and still didn't do a great job of really getting a fine grind.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I got a sample from a very very good friend of mine. I found that if it's possible to get the lateral roots, they are really great to chew on. (seriously good)

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
If you guys want some fresh root from Dean at Pinner creek organics then you have to get it now, he only has 20 plants left and will not be replanting because of people stealing his kava. It is still a problem over here because everyone wants Hawaiian kava and not Isa so when they find Hawaiian they will steal it if they can. Aloha.

Chris