What's new

Please help- back pain

ShannyinSobriety

Kava Enthusiast
Haha Nice Thread Hijacking! I love me some Fiji Waka! I am going to acquiesce that request and say that I agree- ISA Tudie is too heavy for me (My husband like it a lot) I just get stomach upset. I think I will be ordering some when he gets some in. I have ordered from other vendors but alas I am po' and cannot afford $50-$75 a lb. SO I I appreciate the lower prices at this point.

ShannyinSobriety

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks for all of the replies about the back pain, I went to the Doctor, my kidneys are in good shape, I pulled something due to getting old :dead: and she gave me muscle relaxers- I am almost 100% after a weekend of rest. I don't think it was Kava after all- Happy Day!

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Thanks for all of the replies about the back pain, I went to the Doctor, my kidneys are in good shape, I pulled something due to getting old :dead: and she gave me muscle relaxers- I am almost 100% after a weekend of rest. I don't think it was Kava after all- Happy Day!
Well glad to hear your back is doing better. Sounds like time, to have a shell or two. ::happyshell::. Much love. Roaddog....