What's new

PNC- ISA

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
If you have to ask how much it costs, you probably can't afford it - J.P. Morgan.

Now, if money were not a problem, would I order another bag of this stuff? Yes, I would. This is my go-to kava when I want an Intermediate Form. (The chemotype profile shows this to be cultivated from the primal wild form, but still having a high degree of double-bonded kavalactones compared to Nobel grades).

kl.gdm

Kava Curious
Thanks for the response.
Usually only buy Stone or wow from Nakamal.
How would you describe the difference?

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
PNG ISA can be stronger effects, but too strong for some people, it gives some nausea. the double bonded kavalactones mean that it could carry over into the second day. It is also considered a Tuedai kava which means it can last 2 days. some people like them and some people hate them. you might want to try a cheaper ISA first to see if you like that kind of kava before buying the premium one

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
I'm drinking some right now to help you out with this one.

It instills a sense of power. A sense of wonderful excitement. It is also a sense of peace and calm as well.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Any kava from paradise is worth it. Not much else can be said, it's that good. Flat out.

I just recently ordered some Hawaiian Paradise Kava (Non-PNG).

Excited to try this batch out once I've finished my Kona Kava.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Thank you krunkedout I usually use 6 tbs 1 tsp letchin 3 cups water. So i decided to do 4 cups water 4 tbs root 1 letchin. Equal parts .I made it last night I will try it tonight we will see.