What's new

I Love Kava Friday Polar Vortex Friday

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
❄
(Is the play button working on embedded instagram posts ?)
Something's up. Let me update a specific addon really quick. Instagram probably changed something in the API.

Edit: Just updated it. Maybe instagram is having an issue today, or it's possible they've updated something so soon that the addon that handles instagram calls needs to be updated. I'll keep my eye on that developer throughout the day to see if they have any info.

Last edited:

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I don't normally drink kava during the day, but the last few days a small amount around lunch time has been a lifesaver. It has allowed me to chill and focus on work instead of doom scrolling the news and events of this past week. A great relief. I have a bad habit of getting sucked into the internet in an almost obsessive way. Kava allows me to reset, step back and focus on what matters. Happy Friday all! Peace, Love, and Happiness to all my kava lovers!

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I didn't sleep well last night. I had a little kava leftover from last night. While the rest of that batch didn't help me sleep, it helped me feel less lousy when I "woke up," if we can even call it that. More kava in the cards today!