What's new

Micronized Kava Review Pouni Ono - Micronized

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
This might as well be remained "Euphoria in a pint-sized package." This has to be to be(that's right this stuff is so good that it made me double type and I refuse to correct the mistake that would be an insult to Pouni Ono!) the headiest Kava I have ever had, which really isn't difficult since I mostly drink heavy Kava, but after drinking this I might as well change my name to Aladdin because I'm in whole new world flying on a magic carpet and everything. I haven't felt this cheerful and upbeat since my youth. It is very fitting that I am writing this on Christmas (Merry Christmas) because I am taken back to waking up early to see if Santa had finally come ( I was always bad so there was always a chance I was getting coal) the joy and jubilation of seeing the presents under the beautiful Christmas tree is glowing with their hypnotic lights, promising fun and festivity for everyone in the family and I am giddy with the anticipation of what I know is a Nintendo game system. Zelda and Metroid baby!

Well it is a white Christmas and I know this because I was out shoveling snow in it. I seem to always be shoveling snow, sigh I should have stayed in Vegas. Either way back to the kava. This stuff is amazingly heady with just the slightest amount of relaxation radiating throughout my neck and back. I am very optimistic about a dinner that I have later with my landlord where I am sure the topic of why I don't go to church will come up. I feel like this is going in the category of kava staples for me along with Mahakea and Boroguru. I actually think Loa Waka is going to be tossed in there also we will see. Music sounds great right now, I am able to pick up on all of the nuances and integrate the melody into my soul, it is enveloping me and I feel pure like I have been washed in the cleanest river and all the bad, all the pain and anguish from before are gone and I am left with only this moment, this music, this kava. Also, I took a shower so that helped. I am trying to embrace this as much as I can before I douse the fire with some Loa Waka, but I can't It feels like I am flying high the sun is burning my wings but I just don't care I want, I need more! Now just to convince my woman that I need more kava when I am already sitting on an ample supply.

Buy this kava if you have any issues with depression or being lazy. I am very lazy and PWNi Owno makes me want to get up and do something. Well maybe not get up, but sit here and write a review riddled with misspellings and grammatical errors. Either way, it is just so beautiful, such a bargain that you can get a quality micro for the price. This is world class kava and we are all fortunate enough to be able to partake of it. Well, what are you waiting for? Go order some!

D

Deleted User01

Hey, I thought I was the micronized king! Dang! I better up my game and give this kava a roll. Nice review by the way. Tell Mike he owes ya. :D Mikey, save some for me ...

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Great Review! Crap, now I wanna go get some too :)
It's mine you can't have any.

Hey, I thought I was the micronized king! Dang! I better up my game and give this kava a roll. Nice review by the way. Tell Mike he owes ya. :D Mikey, save some for me ...[/QUOTE} A Krunk off we shall have for the crown! Yeah, this stuff is nice but taking it at night would be a nono. I find it like a very refreshing get up and go Kava. I can see doing a teaspoon in the morning before breakfast and then start my day with it. Beautiful stuff.
Hey, Mike, you owe me! Toss me another discount code the Canadian peso sucks!