What's new

Powdered Kava Review Pouni Ono

Russell Caruso

TravelingMan
I've had a few sessions with this Kava from when I got it. It's real heady, but not in an unpleasant way like some Kava's i've had. It's actually really unique to me. I've always been into heavier, night time Kavas, but this one is perfect for me during the day. It isn't too stimulating, but at the same time, it's not super calming like other Kavas. There is a definitely noticeable effect on my attitude and demeanor in a positive way, but I feel really inclined to work on a project or get involved in something like a video game. Very, very focused strain. And so very pleasant. It does a great job of taking me out of the "I had a rough day" mindset and allowing me to move on from whatever was bugging me and become fully immersed in whatever i'm doing without the stress lingering over my head. It definitely has the classic "lights are brighter" effect. I really wasn't sure what to expect from this strain, but I think it definitely has outperformed my expectations. Every time the effects start to fade, I find myself wanting some more. I've never had a Kava that leaves me wanting more after the effects start to wear off. This one really leaves me wanting more shells. It just takes me right to that happy place i've always longed to get to. This Kava is a true blessing. After I hit that sweet spot with this Kava, the effects linger for about 12 hours, and if I drink at night, well into the next morning. The initial euphoria increases up until about the hour and 15 minute mark, where it starts to slowly decrease, though the mental focus and happy demeanor remains.

I'd recommend this for anyone looking for a good daytime Kava. It's hardly sedating. It does relax the body as most Kava does, but it doesn't have that "heavy" effect. Euphoria is more pronounced without the heavy effects holding it back, and it allows you to get into a deep focus into whatever you set your mind to! (like writing this review)
Great stuff!

Last edited: