What's new

Powdered Kava Review Premium Grade Waka

RevRad

Kava Curious
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":8,"Mind":10,"Body":7,"Anxiety":8,"Sedative":10,"Taste":"0","Preparation":"Blended ~1/2 cup powder 3 times to extract as much as possible, totaled a little under a quart of water plus a splash of non-dairy creamer","Duration":"45-60 mins ","SideEffects":"none","Headline":"Great value"}
I ordered 3 pounds of Premium Waka from BFK because I was looking for a good deal on some decent kava, and was suggested BFK.

I'm gonna preface my reviews from now on by stating that I personally never have noticed a huge difference in kava effects between different origins, cuts (as in waka/vs lawena), or vendors. Only a minor difference between sedation and anxiety relief for the most part. So don't take my heady/heavy rating to heart too much. Same with the flavor, all kava tastes just AWFUL to me, I can only get it down by holding my breath while I drink, then eating a chaser like a potato chip or something to wash most of the flavor out of my mouth afterwards, so again don't take my taste rating to heart.

I definitely notice a difference in potency when there is one though, so I can safely say this is a pretty nice value. It's just as good as any other mid priced kava I've paid $50+ a pound for, while costing just over $35/pound with my 5% off coupon. Effects seem to maybe be a bit longer lasting than some other kavas I've tried, too. Which is a plus, because kava usually totally wears off for me within 30-40 minutes.

Good value, if you're looking to save money at all I would highly recommend. No complaints at all.

bestfijikava.com

Hayward, CA
Kava Vendor
I ordered 3 pounds of Premium Waka from BFK because I was looking for a good deal on some decent kava, and was suggested BFK.

I'm gonna preface my reviews from now on by stating that I personally never have noticed a huge difference in kava effects between different origins, cuts (as in waka/vs lawena), or vendors. Only a minor difference between sedation and anxiety relief for the most part. So don't take my heady/heavy rating to heart too much. Same with the flavor, all kava tastes just AWFUL to me, I can only get it down by holding my breath while I drink, then eating a chaser like a potato chip or something to wash most of the flavor out of my mouth afterwards, so again don't take my taste rating to heart.

I definitely notice a difference in potency when there is one though, so I can safely say this is a pretty nice value. It's just as good as any other mid priced kava I've paid $50+ a pound for, while costing just over $35/pound with my 5% off coupon. Effects seem to maybe be a bit longer lasting than some other kavas I've tried, too. Which is a plus, because kava usually totally wears off for me within 30-40 minutes.

Good value, if you're looking to save money at all I would highly recommend. No complaints at all.
Thanks for the review @ RevRad. We're glad you like it. ::tipshat::