What's new

Kava Extract Review Premium Kava Concentrate - 20g Jar

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I bought this on Friday and was enjoying it this afternoon. This was my first experience with an extract and I could not be more pleased! It numbed my whole mouth and tasted wonderful (Honey-Lemon). I might have overdone it a bit after the first hour or so of euphoria, I got sleepy in the best possible way. Highly recommended, you got try this if you never had a quality extract. Already planning my purchase of the next several jars. This is going to be a must have in my kava stash.

Zentri

Kava Enthusiast
You still like this stuff? Would recommend it? I'm looking to try an extract and didn't know this was considered any good, I've seen it before ...

I am interested now lol.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
You still like this stuff? Would recommend it? I'm looking to try an extract and didn't know this was considered any good, I've seen it before ...

I am interested now lol.
Yes and no, I like it as a compliment to regular kava, nothing beats regular root short of fresh kava, which I never had the pleasure of having. It's perfect in certain situations like a plane trip where mixing a batch might get complicated.

Judd from BKH has a better one imo, but I am not sure if he is selling it yet.