What's new

Powdered Kava Review Premium Samoan Kava Powder - 1/2lb

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
First time I tried this I immediately reordered a couple pounds. This is a really nice kava at a quite decent price. In fact, I find it vastly underrated and inexplicably ignored. Regardless of whatever one might think or not think of RoH as a company, the fact is this is a really good kava at a decent price. But be certain: this is a heady kava. It's for people who like heady kavas. If you like Tongans, you will like this. If you hate Tongans, this might not be your thing. It does not taste or look like a Tongan, it's more of a light brown grog, sort of shiny creme caramel look to it.

Like a Tongan the taste is light and pleasant but more grassy with fruity overtones. This is one of those few nice tasting kavas I would drink just as a beverage even if it had no effects. Real easy to drink if you are planning on a long sesh of 20 shells. Very sociable. I like to drink it at work. Also great for breakfast or a "first kava of the day." Some people won't like this, but if this is your kind of thing, you're going to really love this a lot.

Last edited:

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
I just had my first few shells and krunkie is spot on but I needed to comment on the taste. It is so unique that it is barely familiar to the taste of kava. Has a more mellow taste then any Lawenas Ive tried.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I just had my first few shells and krunkie is spot on but I needed to comment on the taste. It is so unique that it is barely familiar to the taste of kava. Has a more mellow taste then any Lawenas Ive tried.
Yeah, i’m Drinking it tonight, opened a fresh bag. Trying to pinpoint exactly how to describe it. Maybe smoked peanut shells with fresh sweet wet sun-baked hay with a hint of molasses and fresh dates? I dunno.... pleasant to drink, anyway. Not a strong kava in effect. Even triple balling it. But very nicely heady.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
I mixed some samoa with fijian waka and the flavor of the samoa still overpowers really interesting.

Mitiburn

Kava Curious
They will tell you if it is not noble on the descriptions. For example their png is exactly labeled isa

Mitiburn

Kava Curious
They have to list/label it if it’s tudei/isa, if they wana be on the aka or whatever, basically a rule to be on kavaforums/aka I always thought