What's new

Powdered Kava Review Premium Waka

wanderingwoodsmith

Kava Enthusiast
This is such a refreshing and Euphoric kava. Very light on the palate, with no lingering bitterness, and tastes very fresh. Goes down with a near floral note at the end. This seems like it would be great for an everyday kava. little body load, but does slightly relax my muscles. It gives me such a happy, blissful and relaxed feeling. I cant wipe this semi-smile off my face, and I just want to talk to everyone I can(which is usually my opposite). I feel so content with everything. I feel like a completely new person after drinking this Kava. I highly reccomend this to anyone that is looking for a good affordable kava. But dont let its price fool you, its top quality. And I love how tightly compressed the vacuum sealed bag was. Even if this stuff did sit in storage(seems very fresh) I bet it would stay fresh longer than most other kavas that are stored in zipper bags. Big Kava has won a customer.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
I like this kava too. Very calming, no jitters, but not feeling a lot of muscle relaxation. Maybe I'll increase the root to water ratio a little and see how that goes. I do appreciate the freshness that came from the vacuum sealed bag, BUT dang that thing was hard to open without losing some precious powder on the counter. And when I mixed some up today (spooning it into the Aluball) too much came out, and I lost a bit more. Either I clean my kitchen counters better and scrape up the dropped powder or I need to put it into a couple of my handy-dandy mason jars.
But yea, good stuff.

wanderingwoodsmith

Kava Enthusiast
I almost made the mistake of cutting into the bag while holding it over the sink in my kitchen, but then realized how packed it was. I held mine over a cookie sheet, and transferred it to a glass canister. I havent tried using more than 4 tbsps yet, and usually only have one session per evening, with a small second and third wash. I really want to double it up and see how it does, but I dont wanna blow through it too quick. My wallet is already cursing me :D

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I like this kava too. Very calming, no jitters, but not feeling a lot of muscle relaxation. Maybe I'll increase the root to water ratio a little and see how that goes. I do appreciate the freshness that came from the vacuum sealed bag, BUT dang that thing was hard to open without losing some precious powder on the counter. And when I mixed some up today (spooning it into the Aluball) too much came out, and I lost a bit more. Either I clean my kitchen counters better and scrape up the dropped powder or I need to put it into a couple of my handy-dandy mason jars.
But yea, good stuff.
I believe the standard procedure is to saw off the end of whatever table your kava powder landed on, dissolve that part of the furniture in a nitric-hydrofluoric acid mixture, separate the diffraction columns and recombine your products. Wait...that may be for plutonium