What's new

problem with shipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

exit stage left
Apologies for the double post, but I'm trying to reach Judd.

According to the tracking, an order I made on August 31st has been bouncing between two Canadian cities for more than a week, neither of which are the cities I live in.

When I called Canada Post to see what's wrong, they informed me there was a problem with the Postal Code section of the address and suggested I contact the seller to confirm the address. Unfortunately, there's nothing they can do and the package will likely be returned to sender.

Just trying to reach Judd to try and resolve this as quickly as possible. I placed the order on August 31st and hoped I wouldn't have to wait this long for my kava. Judd, I sent you a private message with more details.

Thanks!

exit stage left
I have a horrible long distance plan, and horrible phone anxiety.

I was hoping Judd would answer here, but I guess I'll try directly e-mailing him next.

exit stage left
Couldn't get an answer anywhere and tracking updated with two more scans in Mississauga and two more scans in London, so I called Canada Post again and they flagged the package - the reason it keeps getting sent to London, ON is that it has my address on it, but instead of my postal code it has a London postal code on it. They said that eventually it will ask to verify the address and at that point I can call in and correct it, but I have no idea how many more failed attempts I have to wait through.

In my confirmation e-mail from the order I placed on the 31st, my postal code was correct. I love Canada, but it's hard enough to get kava here even without mistakes.

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
@24601
Keep in mind it was 7am in Portland when you called.
I totally understand your frustration with CP. I've been waiting 4 weeks for my kava and the last package tracker was updated sept.5th.
Waiting is the worst, especially if you have no stock and a stressful situation arrises. I've even had the stress of 'when's my kava arriving? Is it lost? Damaged?' make me need some kava lol.
I hope you get this resolved today and you can down some shells soon ::chugger::

Last edited:

exit stage left
Ah, I didn't figure for the time difference! Sorry if I woke anyone up.

It seems resolvable but right now is a sit and wait sort of situation. Once Canada Post flags it as needing address verification, I can call in and fix it. They're just not allowed to fix it before that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.