What's new

problems feeling it

Shredder

Kava Enthusiast
Hey dudes. So I've been taking at the very least a tablespoon of micronized kava daily on an empty stomach and more often then not, I don't feel shit and Idk why. Kava has reverse tolerance, at least, thats what I read so im wondering why this is happening? Current distributor I'm using is kalm with kava although recently i was using GHK and it wasn't really working either so I dont think it's anyones fault. It's just my chemistry lately I guess and it's really bothering me because I feel like i'm losing money...

I heard good things about taking kava with soy lecithin. Anybody on here do that to help with increasing kava's absorption rate? I usually take kava with fruit juice or zero cal vitamin water, just in case anybody was wondering.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
Try adjusting your dosage. I have a friend who does well with one teaspoon but that wouldn’t be nearly enough for me. Try bumping it up in increments till you get where you want to be, I would double your dosage to 2 teaspoons and then from there bring it up in smaller increments. You just might be one of the unlucky few that needs a strong dosage to get where you need to be. If that’s the case you might want to switch to a medium grind and strain it. I found micronized to be way to expensive for me

MichaelMcKava

Kava Curious
I just took a tablespoon of micronized myself. It's sometimes subtle, but relaxing. Other times I find it's more pronounced, like drinking three beer or a few bars of Xanax. If you aren't feeling it at ALL than I would try cautiously upping your dose. By about a teaspoon each time. Until you get some of the calming effects.

But I'm new to kava so you might wanna take someone else's advice first.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I haven't any experience with micronized but from what I've heard is it's easy to overdo compared to medium grind. Increase your dose to 2 tablespoons then maybe increment by 1 teaspoon or half tablespoon at a time if 2 tbsp isn't enough.

Rather than mixing it with lecithin, try chasing your grog with whole milk or eating something with fat content.