What's new

Profile settings

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Then perhaps this Administrator should be reprimanded for his falsehood here:
"I got hand it to you Garry AKA Charley23, you have become quite good at mudslinging on this website you’ve created. I wish you hadn’t because for me you have lost a ton of credibility.
Why impersonate vendors who you clearly know have no say in these petty feuds. Before you deny being Garry, I’ll let you in on a little secret.
It’s rather odd to see you researching threads from 2011 at KF in reference to the very topic you just posted and not see right through your posts here."

Click my avatar. Look at the last line in the overlay that comes up.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Here's all I get:
Kapmcrunk
The Kaptain of Crunk
Male, from Nashville, TN
Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow
Member Since: Aug 12, 2013 Messages: 5,600 Likes Received: 6,471 Trophy Points: 113 Featured Threads: 6 Credit: $1.00
Sorry, try it again. This is an option built into xenforo.

Here's how to prevent that from happening:

Mouse over your name at the top, and find the box that says "show online status". Uncheck that box.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Ok, I got it, you must not be doing anything lol. Here's someone who is:

"HeadHodge
Kneads Kava
Male, from Sunny San Diego
Like the dogs in a sled team say..... If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes. :)
Profile Page Start a Conversation Follow
Member Since: Aug 19, 2013 Messages:5,915 Likes Received: 4,065 Trophy Points:113 Featured Threads: 7 Credit:$1.00
HeadHodge was last seen: Viewing thread The Squanch is being impersonated, 4 minutes ago"

So Krunky is spending his hours repeatedly clicking my avatar? That's a little creepy, lol.
Hey,
knock it off, I "definitely" had $2 in credits, not $1.