What's new

Question about selling Kava on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I'd like to sell some (packaged) kava that I recent brought back from Fiji (where I lived the last 3 years), but I don't want to violate any forum rules by doing so. Is offering that kava for sale here allowed?

The background: I'm just a consumer (not a grower or seller). I love kava, and drank it often in Fiji, so I brought back a stash to have in the USA. Unfortunately, after arriving in the USA I developed the itchy rash that comes 12 hours after drinking. I'm pretty bummed about it but thought I could sell what I have so I get some of my money back and someone can enjoy it. It's a packaged brand that to my knowledge is sold only in Fiji at this point. Although I generally drank grog made from kava sold at the local market, I also drank this brand with no problems (and brought it to the USA, rather than the local stuff, because it is commercially sealed and I thought would go through customers easier - and last longer).

Thanks for any guidance. I want to be respectful of your forum.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hi everyone,

I'd like to sell some (packaged) kava that I recent brought back from Fiji (where I lived the last 3 years), but I don't want to violate any forum rules by doing so. Is offering that kava for sale here allowed?

The background: I'm just a consumer (not a grower or seller). I love kava, and drank it often in Fiji, so I brought back a stash to have in the USA. Unfortunately, after arriving in the USA I developed the itchy rash that comes 12 hours after drinking. I'm pretty bummed about it but thought I could sell what I have so I get some of my money back and someone can enjoy it. It's a packaged brand that to my knowledge is sold only in Fiji at this point. Although I generally drank grog made from kava sold at the local market, I also drank this brand with no problems (and brought it to the USA, rather than the local stuff, because it is commercially sealed and I thought would go through customers easier - and last longer).

Thanks for any guidance. I want to be respectful of your forum.
Hi there & welcome.

What type of kava is it? Is there a COA that goes with it or some form of proof of nobility for the kava? The more information we get about it the better. Pictures?

Hello, there are 2 brands. Most of it is Lami Kava, the other is another brand sold in Fiji that I can't remember. I'll post pictures of what I have so people can see it. No COA, or proof of nobility except for whatever is on Lami Kava's website. It's a packaged good, sold in Fiji at the grocery store.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
If it's Lami Kava, it should be just fine. I've not heard anything negative about Lami. They're one of the most well known, oldest exporters in the industry.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
If it's Lami Kava, it should be just fine. I've not heard anything negative about Lami. They're one of the most well known, oldest exporters in the industry.
They have ridiculous prices, too bad it's kind of expensive to ship here.

Status
Not open for further replies.