What's new

Question for members.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
.....Of course, the writers didn't care about portraying a clear picture so there was a ton of yellow journalism.....
Yea, the problem with journalism nowadays, is that they are more interested in either sensationalism or pushing some sort of agenda instead of actually reporting the truth.

KAVATOM

Kava Curious
I'm a newbie here and I like both kava and the occasional bit of K@. That being said, it seems to me that K@'s reputation is in a downward spiral right now due to abuse and over-the-top marketing. It's legal status in the U.S. is on thin ice and I'd hate to see the same thing happen to kava. Personally, I'm more concerned with the a vendor marketing any "legal high" in the manner described than the fact that the sell the product.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Quote removed due to privacy request
I never tried Salvia but after stumbling across some videos of people taking salvia on youtube, I would say that I would never try salvia, it seems to make you a stupid drooling retard for 10 min or so and it seems that most trips are scary and bad. We certainly do not want something like that here on the kava forums. Aloha.

Chris

I never tried Salvia but after stumbling across some videos of people taking salvia on youtube, I would say that I would never try salvia, it seems to make you a stupid drooling retard for 10 min or so and it seems that most trips are scary and bad. We certainly do not want something like that here on the kava forums. Aloha.

Chris
Knew a lot of guys selling Salvia in Ireland while it was still legal. Nothing good ever came of it, it was a 'try it once and never again' type substance which most people totally underestimated. Apart from a handful of dedicated trippers it was just a one off experience for people and I never heard a good report of its effects. We do, however, have to understand that the Salvia sold is generally extract. The actual Salvia leaf is supposed to give a mild effect, longer lasting than the extracts and much more enjoyable. Either way it looks like we don't want Kava being associated with either K@ or Salvia or any other similar substance.