What's new

Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I haven't bought from BKH in ages. A lot has changed since then, including True kava's test results of their strains. I know they are now certified noble by truekava (right?) does anyone have the recent batch test results?

And what is the best headiest kava in their shop?

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
I haven't bought from BKH in ages. A lot has changed since then, including True kava's test results of their strains. I know they are now certified noble by truekava (right?) does anyone have the recent batch test results?

Bkh is not a True Kava member but they belong to AKA (American Kava Association)

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro

Fu'u is probably the most heady-centric there. They have a Samoan kava on the way, that will likely be similar.
Nambawan & Nangol are both relatively strong and heady,..but also balanced, since the potency brings up the level of all kavalactones.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I've seen them have true kava test results. I thought they started only getting noble certified kava?

Looks like half their strains are sold out.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
@ThePiper We're only importing noble kava and testing it to confirm. Any True Kava tests are independent and unless something has changed, are very old. We are currently sold out of Fu'u, Waka, and 11 Year Waka. The Fu'u will be back in a couple week, no idea about the 11 Year, and we'll have a different Waka in stock in a couple weeks. What we currently have in stock is excellent. The Nambawan is amazing, as is the Nangol, and the Borogu is an old favorite. We also just released an amazing Premium Blend of some fantastic small batch kavas we found. I recommend it highly. If you like something convenient, we still have the best instant on the market as well. Let me know if you have any questions.

FYS

Shell Shocked
>unless something has changed, are very old.

@Deleted User and, IIRC, another member stated in a recent thread that new kava was indeed being sent in and tested and had been for a while they just haven't updated the chart on the website

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
>unless something has changed, are very old.

@Deleted User and, IIRC, another member stated in a recent thread that new kava was indeed being sent in and tested and had been for a while they just haven't updated the chart on the website
Well, it should probably be updated then. There are kavas on there tested a long time ago from multiple vendors that claim "tudei" or "adulteration". Such claims could affect business negatively and if there are new results out there, withholding them ain't cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.