What's new

Quick Kava Premium

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Definitely not Fire Island.  More bitter, but in a good way.  Doesn't seem to dissolve as well, but that may be an artifact of spending most of the day in my car in the cold.  Very strong instant effects.  I think this has become my instant kava of choice.
Seems to be somewhere between Fire Island and Shaman.  It doesn't trigger any light sensitivity (at least not at one or two shells), but the kavain content is so high that I started drooling after my second shell.  Has a very nice instant numb.  I'm also suddenly very tired.
I am very glad I ordered a whole kilo.

kl.r3mote

Kava Curious
this stuff's potent. i drink less than 3.5 grams per cup. and i'm feeling the effects rather strongly after the first cup.

kl.r3mote

Kava Curious
I have at least 800 grams left; I have so much of it that if anyone visiting this forum would like to try it I will send you wholesale-priced (35 cents per gram) samples of it at request.

postage is a flat $5.50 for USPS Priority and you can pay me through PayPal.

I drink it so infrequently that I would rather not have it go to waste (at the rate I'm drinking it, it will last me at least 8 years).

like I say, it's very potent stuff & I recommend mixing it with fruit juice in a blender.

starsofclay

Kava Enthusiast
got mine the other day- nice and straight to the point. the effects last maybe 5 mins for me though... very short, but when they are on its good! nice mellow buzz and smiling :)

tastes pretty good compared to others i have tried, especially kona kava's instant bannana flavored kava. blech