What's new

Quick kava servings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crunked

Proselytizer
I would say 3. A standard serve AFAIK is 10g in 375 mls of water = 3 shells. I take them 15-20 mins apart. Noticeably stronger effect if you mix in 15g/375mls.

Andrew Procyk

Noble Kava
Kava Vendor
Hey... Sorry, been a while since I have been on here... but I believe the recommended use is 1 tsp per serve. If you want to go bigger - that is of course, your business. ;-) Cheers!

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Ah yeah, but how many teaspoons roughly are in the 1oz order? (I haven't ordered any yet).

Crunked

Proselytizer
I may have been ambiguous in my reply. One ounce is 28.3 grams, so near enough to 30 grams. A standard session is 10 grams in 375mls of water = 3 shells, so 1 ounce will give 3 standard sessions. Of course you can up the session to 15grams, but then you will only get 2 sessions for your ounce. Once I get home I will weigh a teaspoon of Quick Kava and edit this reply.

[Edit] According to my digital scales, 1 metric 5ml level teaspoon of Quick Kava is around 1.7 grams. IMHO you would need 6 teaspoons to have a standard session and I would put that into 375 mls of water for 3 shells. It has a mild taste, certainly way more palatable that Borogu. :yuck:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.