What's new

Quiet Day

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey kava aficionados.

Just wanted to see what you are all drinking today.

For tonight I plan on a mix of 50/50 Kava Society Kelai, and Kavafied Tongan. Leaves my ears ringing.

It's funny too, I've always marked myself as a heavy kava drinker but both of those are total head shots and I love them.

Bula!

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Today/night I drank 4 aluballs worth- 15 grams WoW, 15 grams Tongan Family Reserve, another 16 grams WoW, then finally later on....13 gram ball of Family Reserve.

Both quite potent kavas in my opinion, yet so different in effect. Very numbing in general.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Gourmet Savusavu. Wonderful kava. Given it's once again sold out, I am not alone in that opinion, it seems....
Good shout. I have saved an unopened pound of this one which I greatly enjoyed, for a special occasion.

Still waiting for that special occasion lol!

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
PS, I'm eager to try the Kelai, but it costs an extra 50 bucks to ship it from NZ, I think. We need a distribution center for North America to stock it closer...

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Ran thru my GHK instant 'Ava Hiwa. I knew it would be good stuff and it's very good. Amazing with sleep, mind clearing, and muscle tension after a full mountain adventure.Love the flavor, it's rich and fulfilling. Oh yeah. Thank you.

Bula!