What's new

Powdered Kava Review Quila Leka

odys1i

Kava Enthusiast
I would love to know approximately what the waka / lawina mix in this one. Whatever it is it feels very well balanced. Very mild tasting like most Fijian. Effects take a while to hit with a nice slow steady buildup and long duration. Very relaxing. This leaves you with a nice, not overpowering but without a doubt present next morning afterglow, much like a better quality tuday / isa would. I believe that there is a decent amount of waka in the mix for that reason.

D

Deleted User01

Odys1i. Ok, I take it you recently got your Delivery of Noble Kava from GHK. :D Another good review. Man, you are humping it today. A big thank you for all the good reviews.:notworthy:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Thanks for the great review @odys1i !! (y)
Based on your review I would probably not want this one (might try it though). I'm into more "heady" kava. So this review helped me tremendously.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Thanks for the great review @odys1i !! (y)
Based on your review I would probably not want this one (might try it though). I'm into more "heady" kava. So this review helped me tremendously.
Headgie I've yet to truly dig into the Qila leka as of yet but when I do I'll be sure to do a review. ;)

I've only used it once and that was mixed with the Hawaiian Blend so I have no idea what it's like individually. Though as far as @odys1i review goes I'm gonna need to bust out my strainer more often.:woot:

It must really be "to each his own" with kava though. Check this-> http://www.kavaforums.com/forum/threads/qila-leka-fijian-wow.3166/ <-thread out Headhodge, you may want to reconsider after you do so. :sneaky::LOL:::amirite::