What's new

Powdered Kava Review Quila Leka

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Chris was kind enough to add a free sample of this unique kava to my regular order. I've had quite a few different Fijian kavas in my life so I didn't expect much from this one. I was mistaken. This is the most unique and the most pleasant Fijian kava I've tried.

First of all, it has a very interesting, almost smoky flavour and smell. I smelled it for a good couple of minutes and really enjoyed it. As I drank it I thought that the flavour was a bit unpleasant, but surprisingly this kava didn't leave almost any bad aftertaste. I was expecting that I would need to drink a lot ginger beer, but I was actually fine with no chasers. I just a had a few pieces of fresh fruits, but more because I was hungry than because I needed to cleanse the palate.

The effects were rather strong, but very pleasant. Quite heady, I felt very happy, almost euphoric. But at the same time also rather relaxed.
It was generally a great experience that I would be very keen to repeat.

I gave it 5 shells as it is the best Fijian kava I've ever tried. It is also generally one of the finest products I've had, but I think I might still prefer some of Chris' hawaiian products or the pure puariki variety from vanuatu. Still, this is a great kava and if you want to try something new and interesting, then you should definitely give it a go.

Last edited by a moderator: